V4RB, V4MD and Vserver win archives

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 22 16:30:07 CST 2005

On 3/22/05 4:18 PM, "info at vallemediatime.com" <info at vallemediatime.com>
wrote:

>> * you have run installer and choose Director/Xtras folder?
> C:\Programmi\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Xtras
> and so I get an new xtra folder into the xtra folder... not good

So you get

 C:\Programmi\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Xtras\Xtras\V4MD_2

???

Here we have
                          Director MX\Xtras\V4MD

>> * after this you must get in the YOUR Italian analog
>>  C/programi files/ParadigmaSoftware/Vcompoennts_win_vc
> I've: C/Programmi/ParadigmaSoftware/VComponents_Win_VC

So THIS part is good.

>> * and you must get folder V4MD_2 inside of Xtras folder.
> No, I've:
> C:\Programmi\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Xtras\Xtras\V4MD

> look at the two xtras folder and the V4MD name not V4MD_2

Yes, must be _2

> I remember you that in Dir MX 2004 the location of xtras folder is changed.

Actually YOU SHOW in dialog folder where V4MD_2 folder must be
You can point even simply disk C
May be something wrong in scripts..
Igor, check it

Paolo, else please check the PATH variable.
Is it okay after installation ?

And once again..
Director found V4MD  Xtra ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com