V4RB, V4MD and Vserver win archives

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Tue Mar 22 15:18:02 CST 2005

> * you have run installer and choose Director/Xtras folder?
C:\Programmi\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Xtras
and so I get an new xtra folder into the xtra folder... not good

> * after this you must get in the YOUR Italian analog
>  C/programi files/ParadigmaSoftware/Vcompoennts_win_vc
I've: C/Programmi/ParadigmaSoftware/VComponents_Win_VC

> * and you must get folder V4MD_2 inside of Xtras folder.
No, I've:
C:\Programmi\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Xtras\Xtras\V4MD
look at the two xtras folder and the V4MD name not V4MD_2
I remember you that in Dir MX 2004 the location of xtras folder is changed.
Paolo

> So docs fixed, other site problems later.
>
> Installer -- the most important thing now.
>
> So please clarify
>
> * you have run installer and choose Director/Xtras folder?
>
> * after this you must get in the YOUR Italian analog
>
>         C/programi files/ParadigmaSoftware/Vcompoennts_win_vc
>
> * and you must get folder V4MD_2 inside of Xtras folder.
>
>         Director/Xtras/V4MD_2
>
> So what is wrong from this process on YOUR side.
>
> Aha, and installer must set path variable...
> Hmm. Igor, have you enable this on my PC ?
>

> > Hi Ruslan and list,
> > I've tried to install the new V4MD v2 for Win istaller in my notebook
where
> > I've not install previous beta version.
> > The result and some question:
> > 1. I get some error "Xtra not found" or other when I've tried  to move
the
> > folder in other places of Dir MX 2004 directory
> > 2. Why the V4MD create on new folder named Xtra If the same folder
exist?
> > 3. I've see that the folder, named Xtra contains dir example and other
> > files.. I think that this is not good. I prefer to download the example
and
> > keep it in other folder.
> > 4. The docs are incompleded, some pages are empty and some in russian
> > language...
> > 5. The V4MD reference is not upload
> >
> > The new site is very good and I appreace your work.
> > Ciao Paolo
> >
> > PS
> > I conferm you that in WIN XP ITA the folder Program Files don't exist
for
> > default. It can be created from other programs installed from the user.
> > The default folder instead is named "Programmi".
>
> --
> Best regards,
>

> --

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.