V4RB 2 for Windows

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 16 22:29:09 CST 2005

On 3/16/05 10:23 PM, "Sims, John" <AYU8 at CDC.GOV> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> This is great news.  I know you've been working very hard to achieve
> this.  I was wondering if the 2.0 release is going to have the ability
> to cross-compile from the Mac version of RB to a Windows executable?

Hi Sims,

We will try do this in 2.0, but agree, this is not a big problem,
If this will come in 2.01

In any case, with 2.0 it will be LITTLE harder produce Windows App,
You need COMPILE APP, then put it into App FOLDER, and copy here all items
from VComponents_win_cw folder. Now you can move APP FOLDER to windows and
it will work.

So this APP FOLDER you need prepare only once,
Any future builds, you will copy into it just new App

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com