V4RB2 Cross compile to windows

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 1 23:07:45 CST 2005

On 3/1/05 3:19 PM, "Sims, John" <AYU8 at CDC.GOV> wrote:

> Hello Ruslan,
>
> I am developing using RB for MacOS X Professional Edition and I decided
> to try to compile my application to a Windows exe to see how well the UI
> is going to translate.  When I tried to compile, I received the message:
> Unable to locate the Windows version of plugin "V4RB:128".  Is the
> ability to cross compile to Windows from the Mac version of RB not
> implemented yet or have I found a problem or do I just need a different
> version of the plugin?  If I have found a problem, is it on your end or
> do I need to submit a report to REAL?
>
> This was tried with:
> RB 5.5.5fc1 (I'll try fc2 tonight)
> V4RB2 beta 49 (I'm installing beta 52 tonight)
> MacOS 10.2.8
>
> Thanks for you time.

It is not implemented.

I can easy add WIN version into plugin itself,

But do not forget that now you need also add
    Vcomponents folder to your WIN app.

You need download V4RB WIN to get Vcomponents folder.
And install it on your PC.
Argh, V4RB WIN is older version.

And right now you can just more your project to PC and build it there using
REALbasic win.

P.S. This is not a REAL issue.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com