testing

peter salomon peter.salomon at gmx.net
Thu Jun 30 16:47:08 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan and Robert,

>>> So Robert - are we going to realize it as a third party project? In
>>>  about two months i´ll have server at static IP.
>>

> Yes, I could be game for this but I am not sure what I could contribute.

maybe in two month i´ll have access to an own server. This one will be
mac or linux.
To control that service it would be nice to setup a small web interface.

Ruslan,
would it be possible to control VServer via VPHP/html/xhtml in future?
Well - if yes: i do not know enough about that stuff but i´ll need to
learn it anyway...
but also a shockwaved site could do that job..
as i remember trowout() on VServer does not trash db, it unregisters
only...
is that actually that way?

Will you also prepare a VServer version for Linux?

Robert,
perhaps you have better ideas to make a small web based service to offer
clients VServerLogs and some features of VServer for testing purpose.
I´ll mail you offlist, when the server is ready..

> I have no option to set up a public server now. And from what I
> understand about the service setup, it can't be done remotely.

There will be no need for a remote setup... I could do it locally,
server would be in the office, but there is a "MAYBE"!

regards,
Peter