testing

peter salomon peter.salomon at gmx.net
Wed Jun 29 14:28:17 CDT 2005

Hi,

also i agree with Robert, Ruslan.
It would really be a useful service. In most cases developer have one
main workstation, companies will have more with  fast ethernet
connections in their offices.
So - setting up a server on localhost or on another machine which is
connected via fast ethernet does make sense to develop pure functions.

But to find bottlenecks it could be useful to have that service, which
simulates the use of real internet connections.
And i´m also sure, that one will find a way to avoid conflicts.

And moreover it could really be interesting for you to find out how
VServer can stand real stress.
Next questions would be: what about serving larger projects - and so
possible needs of Vserver.

Well - i can understand that Ruslan has more important an d time killing
tasks to do
So Robert - are we going to realize it as a third party project? In
about two months i´ll have server at static IP.

:-)

Peter