Mystery crash in V4RB-WIN fc7

John W. Miescher miescher at bizdata.com
Thu Jun 23 09:46:20 CDT 2005

Dear Ruslan,
Im getting utterly frustrated now  as I am loosing a LOT of time trying
to make this thing work, but I am not paid for the time, only for the
result!

the fllowing line of code:

try
mCursor.setBlank
mCursor =mDataBase.SQLselect(  "Select distinct *,RecID from Profile
where ID LIKE '"+proPers(0).text+"'")

works perfectly well ONCE, the next time I try RB just flips out without
warning and without calling the exception error routine. And Windows
invites me to report the error with the following message:

AppVer: 5.6.14.0, ModName: mls_all-dl90_x86.dll, ModVer: 0.0.0.0,
offset: 000044dc

The annoying part ist that neither RB nor Valentina is able to catch the
error before my program crashes. I never had that problem with Valentina
1!

Do you have a better dll now?
rgs, john m
 <mailto:miescher at bizdata.com>