V4MD request

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 21 15:34:10 CDT 2005

On 6/21/05 3:19 PM, "info at vallemediatime.com" <info at vallemediatime.com>
wrote:

> Right,
> now, after this new explanation I have better understand some others
> differences about API-SQL
> I'm still tried my project with more API calls; at beginning (V2.0.1) it
> seems to me that API was more slowly... now is better but not how SQL query.

Hmm. You say that for you API way works slower of SQL ???
This is not true.

Aha, may be you repeat mistake and try to work with API way thinking about
features of SQL way as joing ?

Remember 2 months ago on beta list was discussion about this.

If to use API way correctly it can be MANY TIMES faster of SQL way.

> At last,  for my project I hope that API is better way, (I have seen some
> SQL problems about the case_insensitive and apostrophe... that you know)

I think there is no real problems. Just you need do steps as using
    Valentina.EscapeString()

> If you have time in the next days, months? I ask you:
> "It would appeal to me to have a doc-table that clears just in which
> circumstances is preferibile to use API or SQL"

I have told this several times.

Please search beta list for April-May.