[V4REV] problems encountered importing

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Sat Jun 18 15:32:56 CDT 2005

>lots of crashes when I return to the example stack and try to click
>on a btn after the timer has run down?? It seems to happen after an
>extended time so I'm guessing. I know this is not helpful but
>perhaps someone else is experiencing the same thing.

The mainstack should have fields allowing us to enter serial numbers
for mac and/or windows, so those of us who have them can enter them
and not worry about demo mode. At this time nobody has them yet but
this will change sooner or later and examples are going to stay
around.

The mainstack should further have a checkbox allowing us to open
examples while having V4REV inited in another stack (that is not
using the built in init button). As it is now, one has to close
Valentina elsewhere before being able to use examples.

Robert