[V4RB2] where to download?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jun 18 09:00:53 CDT 2005

On 6/17/05 3:30 PM, "Eric Ferrer" <wonderfef at noos.fr> wrote:

Hi Erik,

Okay we will add more robust error handling into examples.
We will use all your detailed steps here.

BTW, note:
    for now there is no way programmatically ThrowOut db
    which is under Vserver.

Reason -- this can be danger option, and Igor have some technical problems
to implement it. Because one user should not trash db if other users use it.
May be we can allow this if no users on this db...