[V4REV] Notes on example stack

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 14 10:46:36 CDT 2005

Hello Robert,

RB> It may be a good idea to open example substacks as modal windows, so
RB> Revolution does not keep asking whether I want to save changes. For
RB> example, the RecordLocks example does that very consistently.

Ok. How it would be done - to get the modal window in Rev.?
Here is one more problem. Many examples use own substacks like property
window. Do you know the way to get such behaviour without coding:
All "childs" windows are closing on example-stack window "on close" event?

And second question.

I'm going to change all examples' scripts using some tool-stack script.
Could you give me a point how I can access and change script in the
stack?

Let it be "on open stack" event of each stack for instance.

Thank you.

 Ivan                            mailto:IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua