[V4REV] Valentina for Revolution mac and win 2.0.4 fc6

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jun 13 22:00:02 CDT 2005

On 6/13/05 8:27 PM, "Chris Sheffield" <csheffield at readnaturally.com> wrote:

Hi Chris,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Hope you don't mind me asking.  I went to check out the new Valentina
> 2 for Revolution and was reading some of the information on your web
> site.  Nowhere does it mention supporting OS 9 on the Mac.

Only as Carbon

> Are you  still planning on that?  I know at one point you told me you were, so
> I wanted to verify that.  Right now the site says it'll be for OS X
> and Windows only, but I was wondering if that just isn't complete yet
> since it still has references to RealBasic in the Revolution
> section. :-)

Ops, on site ?

> Anyway, I (and my company) would like to know what your
> intentions are for OS 9.

I have forget that Revolution now exists only in 2 forms:

- classic
- macho.

Right? You know this I think. They have drop Carbon version year ago or
more.

This means that for Revolution we will have only MACHO version of V4REV.
So OS 9 -- dead for V4REV

REALbasic and Director still use Carbon, so they can reach OS 9 yet

And problem comes from IBM ICU library. IT not exists for Classic.