[ANN] V4RB and V4MD mac 2.0.4fc4 uploaded

jda jda at his.com
Wed Jun 1 17:05:31 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Things are definitely better. But major prolems still with large databases.

There is one of mine you have (48 MB). When I try to open it -> crash
(no crash log!).

When I open the db in viSQL it opens *instantly* and the first 50
rows or so are filled out. But when I do a diagnose database the
report is written *instantly* (it should take some time for such a
large db) and is empty:

Database:

(there is no indication that the db is OK or not).

I'll try this with some other large databases in a few hours, but
this db opened in 2.0.3 (if I set the cache large enough -- it's 60
MB now).

Jon