VServer 2.05fc5 Create Database Freeze

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 28 17:59:17 CDT 2005

On 7/28/05 5:38 PM, "Bob Keeney" <bkeeney at everestkc.net> wrote:

> I'm a digest subscriber and didn't see this on the web archive so
> forgive me if this post makes it twice. - BK

So I CC this.

Igor have reproduce and fix this bug.

   and one more as I have understand, also class_way + RecID fields.

I think today Later we will make new build with this fixes.

Aha, also I have polish MacOs Servers,
    so now they do not jump into Dock.

Also I have polish Startup Items property lists for Embedded Server.

Problem was that I have just copy it from folder of Office Server,
And it have THE SAME values for some keys. Result was that 2 servers
(Embedded and Office) did not start on my computer together. I long time was
not able understand why :-)

Now we know - OS X look into plist located in Startup Items.s