Two questions about 2.0.5

jda jda at his.com
Sun Jul 24 09:45:56 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

I'm getting ready for an upgrade of my app in a few weeks, and if I'm
going to use V2.0.5 in it there are two issues I'd like to know
about...

1. Will the changing of field order when updating a field's maxLength
be fixed? Right now I'm moving the changed field to the end of the
declaration in the API method, but if this is going to be fixed I
shouldn't be doing this.

2. Will .clone really be faster than load/dump (my example showed
they were similar)? I won't bother implementing .clone unless there
is much advantage (but if there is, of course I will).

Thanks,

Jon