db created with classes or API ?

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 14 20:00:16 CST 2005

The structure of the DB should remain fixed.
But during updates, I have to can add easily tables or fields.
If I can make it EASILY (for customer especially) with the classes,
perfect !
With the classes, I can create " binary links " as with the API, right?

Thank you very much for all this precision.

olivier