[V4MD] 2.0 b36 MAC - hint+question

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 11 11:41:54 CST 2005

On 1/11/05 10:54 AM, "Hans-Joerg Bibiko" <bibiko at eva.mpg.de> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> 1)
> could it be that you confused the folder names for installing V4MD_2 on a Mac?
>
> On http://paradigmasoft.com/download/v2_beta/v4md_beta.html you wrote:
>
> Install VEngine files into VComponents folder within and the VComponents file
> into
> Library/CFMSupport/. I believe just the opposite:
>
> VEngine files into Library/CFMSupport/ and
> VComponents into Library/CFMSupport/VComponents.
>
> Then it works for me.
>
> ?

No no no.

step1:
    Drag and drop VComponents folder into "/Library/CFMSupport"

step2:

    you need COPY all files from archive Vengine into
    /Library/CFMSupport/VComponents

So on HDD you have only ONE folder /Library/CFMSupport/VComponents
All files from both our archives are inside of Vcomponents folder.

You must COPY files of Vengine into Vcomponents !!!
Not a folder itself.

    Vcomponents
        VEngine     -- this is wrong!

Must be