valentina 2

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 10 12:46:26 CST 2005

Ruslan,

I speak only about problems, it is the purpose of this list!
But I am impressed all the same by the possibilities of Valentina 2.
I think that you made a very good work and that you will manage to
improve this beta.

The storage Unicode is very practical.
( But I worry about the size of files. My complete DB will make
approximately 500 to 600 Mb with Valentina 1. With Valentina 2 I am
afraid that it takes too much place (UTF16). Finally I shall see well)

The API methods are very elegant  and very promising.
But if my application has to work later on a small local area network,
I am obliged to use cursors ?

thank you

olivier