valentina 2

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 3 18:01:43 CST 2005

hmmm if I indeed understands, valentina 2 is much slower for the moment
than valentina 1 by using SQL but about so fast by using API ?

As a lot of people I think, I hesitate to use Valentina 2 from now on.
I began a project with Valentina 1. This project must be absolutely
ended by March 20th. I am very enthusiastic to use valentina 2 (by API)
for this project now because if the version 1.0 of my software will be
already based on valentina 2, I can probably make much more quickly
updates for the next versions. My software will be built well from the
beginning.

On the other hand, if my software 1.0 is not stable, finally not much
more than with valentina 1 and if I lose a lot of time in the
corrections of (valentina 2) bugs, I hesitate and I wonder if I am not
going to wait for my next project to use valentina 2.

As customer and user of valentina, of whom do you think of it ?

PS : it is damage that there not in the documentation some pages to
explain "philosophy" and paradigmes of  valentina 2.

olivier