V4RB2 question for other testers about crashes

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Fri Feb 18 23:11:41 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Am 18. Feb 2005 um 22:53 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 2/18/05 11:45 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de>
> wrote:
>
>> one thing I am a little bit confused is the number of crashes without
>> error message. As I found at the moment most of them are my faults
>> because of coding, but I don't fall back to source Code. Application
>> is
>> crashing completely and I don't know why and where.
>
> Wait wait wait!
> How this is you do not know where ?!
> But why exists V4RB_Log file ?

I have to reorganize my SQL-Strings ;-))

> You ca easy see the last methods that was called.
> In case of crash, you need set Valentina.flushEachLog = true.
> It is better set this just before lines that cause crash.
>
> And IF you have found way to crash Valentina,
> Even oif this is your coding mistake please TELL US what crash it.

I expect nothing else as I get at the moment as result. This is
BETA-Version, but what I only want is to know whether other users have
same problem or, whether this is special Claudius Problem. I can, at
the moment life with it. Yesterday (I wrote you in other eMail) I had
one crash. Today it works everything fine. I didn't made changes in
coding. Yesterday I had an crash in an other part of my application and
today I haven't this confuses me. I don't want to critisize your work.
Valentina is great, but at the moment it also confuses my from time to
time and I want to know I am only one or not.

Yes I know V4RB_Log and it is activated whole time (Application is
extremely slow ;-)) but this is good. When I find an error where I know
you can do something I will report here or/and by Mantis. Don't worry.

bye

Claudius