V4RB2 question for other testers about crashes

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Fri Feb 18 22:45:39 CST 2005

Hi,

one thing I am a little bit confused is the number of crashes without
error message. As I found at the moment most of them are my faults
because of coding, but I don't fall back to source Code. Application is
crashing completely and I don't know why and where.

What are your experiences? Are you having same reactions or not?
Debugging is very very hard when you don't know where you have to look.
Other experience is, that after crashing I can't use database again,
because it seems that database is corrupt. After restarting
application, application is crashing by the try to open database. When
I delete Index and TempFile I get the message, database is still open
by an other application. Is this also ofter happen or do I something
wrong?

bye

Claudius (V4RB2b46)