last 3 Recoding-Problems

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sat Feb 12 09:38:49 CST 2005

Okay Test-Result

Am 12. Feb 2005 um 09:06 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

>> Valentina_SetDebugLevel...
>> PARAM: inLevel = 3
>> return
>>
>> Valentina_Init...
>> PARAM: inCacheSize = 20971520
>> PARAM: inMacSN->CString() = "XXXXXXXXX"
>> PARAM: inWinSN->CString() = ""
>> return
>>
>> Valentina_GetCacheSize...
>> return (int) AllocatedSize = 20975616
>>
>> Database_Ctor...
>> PARAM: instance = 26491108
>> return
>>
>> Database_Ctor1...
>> PARAM: instance = 26491108
>> PARAM: inStorageType = 0
>> return
>>
>> Database_Open...
>> PARAM: inDatabase = 26491108
>> PARAM: pLocation->get_Path() =
>> "MacOS_X:Users:claudius:Dokumente:RealBasic Claudius:MoneyControl
>> DB:Entwicklung 5.X:Daten:MeineDatenbank"
>
> This is all? Where is close() shutdown().
>
> In any case.
>
> LOG FILE in case of crash or such stop in debugger have not write to
> disk
> LATEST portion of bytes. So you can force V4RB do this using
>
>     Valentina.FlushEachLog = true
>
> But this will slow down a lots.
>
> But you can ON/OFF this around problematic code only

Crashing because open(f) where f is database from 1.x. I would expect
here ErrorMessage, but my fault. Other thing now is. I can't create new
database.

Sub DBCurrencies(indatabase as Datenbank)
   name="Currencies"
   CUR=new VVarChar("CUR",504,EVFlag.fUnique +EVFlag.fIndexed)
   CURName=new VVarChar("CURName",504, EVFlag.fUnique +EVFlag.fIndexed)
   Ric=new VVarChar("Ric",504,EVFlag.fIndexed+EVFlag.fNullable)
   Online=new VObjectPtr("Online",inDataBase.TOnline,EVFlag.fNullable +
EVOnDeletion.kRestrict)
   LastValue=new VLong("LastValue",EVFlag.fNullable)
   QuotationUnit=new VULong("QuotationUnit")
   QuotationMode=new VBoolean("QuotationMode")
   NValue=new VFloat("NValue", EVFlag.fNone,
"if(QuotationMode=1,(LastValue/10000)/QuotationUnit,1/((LastValue/
10000)/QuotationUnit))")
   Sortierung=new VULong("Sortierung")
end Sub

I get following LogFile. Application crashes without ErrorMessage. It
Seems that something is wrong with Method?

Table_SetName...
	PARAM: inTable = 26953344
	PARAM: inNewName = "Currencies"
return