Fix worked Re: [ANN] V4RB MAC 2.1 fc2

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at goodeast.com
Wed Dec 28 14:34:10 CST 2005

On Dec 28, 2005, at 1:40 PM, Ed Kleban wrote:

> Uh, not so cool.
>
> Good theory but no cigar.  The report was set to closed in Mantis
> by the Bug
> fixer, and I apparently don't have permission to change the status to
> anything else.  Since this particular bug is one that Ruslan noted he
> thought might have been fixed or might not have been based on the
> couple of
> code patches he made, I presumed that the feedback would be valuable.
>
> I can certainly send those to Ruslan directly as I do many other
> communications if it is inappropriate to include on this list.
> Just let me
> know the proper protocol and I'll do my best to follow it.
>
> Thanks again.

The status of bug report 1201 (link above) is "resolved" not "closed"
and the reporter is "Ed Kleban". So in theory, you should be able
close it - the button appears just below "Attached Files". So you do
not see the "Change Status To:" button there?

Best regards,
Frank Schima

I'm currently job hunting:
<http://homepage.mac.com/macsforever2000/resume.html>