Fix worked Re: [ANN] V4RB MAC 2.1 fc2

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Wed Dec 28 14:40:36 CST 2005

Uh, not so cool.

Good theory but no cigar.  The report was set to closed in Mantis by the Bug
fixer, and I apparently don't have permission to change the status to
anything else.  Since this particular bug is one that Ruslan noted he
thought might have been fixed or might not have been based on the couple of
code patches he made, I presumed that the feedback would be valuable.

I can certainly send those to Ruslan directly as I do many other
communications if it is inappropriate to include on this list.  Just let me
know the proper protocol and I'll do my best to follow it.

Thanks again.

--Ed