[ANN] V4RB and V4MD 2.1 fc1 for MAC

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Tue Dec 27 09:20:49 CST 2005

I did find the readme shown by the installer when I did the install on
V4RB_2.mpkg

I guess my feedback on the beta comes down to:

"I recommend prior to final release that you place a README file in the .dmg
so that users understand how to upgrade, what will be affected, and how to
revert to an older version."

Thanks
--Ed