expiriences with RB2006r1b2?

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Wed Dec 21 20:24:08 CST 2005

Am 21. Dez 2005 um 18:57 Uhr schrieb Lynn Fredricks:

>> Ruslan, is it appropriate for you to to post my comment here,
>> or for Cladius to ask this question here, as opposed to in
>> the REALbasic beta newsgroup?  I sent you that statement
>> directly in confidence since I knew that you personally were
>> on the RB Beta list.  Is it ok with REAL Software to be
>> posting that information here?
>
> Unfortunately we cannot depend on Ruslan always having access to
> the REAL
> betas list. This is a private list so if there's a problem with the
> post --
> let REAL worry about it if it's a problem, and don't pull on the
> elephants
> trunk :-)
>
> RB 2006r1b2 isnt the shipping version of REALbasic and if you read
> Dave
> Grogono's emails, you know they make no assurances that anything
> will work
> in a non-release version. I havent been watching it very carefully
> but there
> are a lot of things not working.
>
> Plugins represent a small but vital role in the "REALbasic eco-
> system" which
> will never be adaquately represented in their bug base (which is
> "vote"
> based). So its very important that you also verbalize your concerns
> on the
> RB betas list. Ruslan can also make noise on the RB plugins list.

Sorry about my question. I asked in Valentina-List, because it seems
that nobody had this problem too, and the only external thing I use
is V4RB2. So I wanted to know whether other V4RB2-User have ssame
problem or whether this is only my problem....

But in future it seems that it would be better to ask this valentina
question in RB-List!!

bye

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2005r4/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.4
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de