expiriences with RB2006r1b2?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Dec 21 09:57:50 CST 2005

> Ruslan, is it appropriate for you to to post my comment here,
> or for Cladius to ask this question here, as opposed to in
> the REALbasic beta newsgroup?  I sent you that statement
> directly in confidence since I knew that you personally were
> on the RB Beta list.  Is it ok with REAL Software to be
> posting that information here?

Unfortunately we cannot depend on Ruslan always having access to the REAL
betas list. This is a private list so if there's a problem with the post --
let REAL worry about it if it's a problem, and don't pull on the elephants
trunk :-)

RB 2006r1b2 isnt the shipping version of REALbasic and if you read Dave
Grogono's emails, you know they make no assurances that anything will work
in a non-release version. I havent been watching it very carefully but there
are a lot of things not working.

Plugins represent a small but vital role in the "REALbasic eco-system" which
will never be adaquately represented in their bug base (which is "vote"
based). So its very important that you also verbalize your concerns on the
RB betas list. Ruslan can also make noise on the RB plugins list.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network