[V4RB] Vcomponents in package. Solution ? - YES !!!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 13 12:11:45 CST 2005

On 12/13/05 11:57 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> On 12/13/05 11:45 AM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> I agree with that. There is no reason to continue supporting Mac OS 9.
>> Let's do Mach-O, it is the best solution.
>>
>> Rright now creating a bundle with App Bundler and a PEF compile works
>> fine as well.
>
>> I will likely start releasing my app that way.
>
> STOP !!!
>
> You say that you can create
>
>     REALbasic PEF application,
>
>     then create package with it + VComponents using App Bundler ?
>
> And this way work ?!
>
> Then WOW !
>
> Can you give EXACT steps and URLs to download this ?

Aha, so easy !!!

* I have download this App Bundler application.

* then compile some V4RB example as PEF application

* start App Bundler,

    - point compiled app
    - point required files from VComponents and set for them destination
            /Contents/MacOS

    - point where to build result package

    - press BUILD BUNDLE button.

    DONE.

Now we get MODERN Apple Style Package Example.app
And it works!

Stan!   You have made great contribution for all us !