[V4RB] Vcomponents in package

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Tue Dec 13 06:34:48 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Am 13. Dez 2005 um 06:25 Uhr schrieb Claudius Sailer:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Am 12. Dez 2005 um 22:32 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:
>
>> Bad news guys.
>>
>> It just not work.
>>     Because MAC OS do not see shard libs inside of package.
>>     It see them in CFMSupport only.
>>
>> Only solution future -- switch V4RB to MACHO format (i.e. Refuse
>> OS 9).

What do you want to do with IntelMacs? OS 9 will not supported by
them!!!
MacOS 9 will die in the next years!!!

> When I want to use V4RB2 in future I have following solutions
>
> 1. Making installer which installs VComponents into /Library/
> CFMSupport
> 2. Making Installer which installs VComponents into /Users/name/
> Libraby/VComponents
> 3. Install VComponents into Application Folder

whats happen when user have more than my application which uses V4RB2?
When User have application from Stan, Jon and my one. All Application
uses other V4RB2-Version. How will this work? As I am right I have
only one VComponents?

Whats happen when older V4RB2 is installed at last?
With installing intho CFMSupport we have a lot of problematic
questions or do I see it in the wrong way?

bye

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2005r4/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.4
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de