[ANN] V4RB 2.1 b12

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Dec 3 18:57:35 CST 2005

Finally I have added 44 lines to set the nullable attribute to false,
all are VVarChar and I have had to also add the fIndexByWords
attribute to all of them. After that I can open converted files
properly.

All VVarchar of my tables are affected but the ones that had the
EVFlag.fIndexed flag. Strange isn't it? Look like a bug pattern to
me :) I have to finish porting 2 other projects, will see if I get
the same problem

Stan