[ANN] V4RB 2.1 b12

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Dec 3 18:38:55 CST 2005

I have no idea, the fact is I don't know what that attribute is for
so I have never used it so far. First time today. Today I have to
write about 50 lines to set that attribute to false. I guess it
should be false as I don't know what it is. Only VVarchar are
affected. Also the same fields needs me to modify my class and set
the fIndexByWords. So, the v2 schema is not the same as my v1 schema
at all...I am making the modifications but I am puzzled.

~/Stan