[V4RB] Mac OS X .app bundle

Bob Keeney bkeeney at everestkc.net
Mon Aug 22 17:27:18 CDT 2005

On Aug 22, 2005, at 11:30 AM, valentina-beta-
request at lists.macserve.net wrote:
>>> Hi Bob,
>>>
>>> Very strange...and you use MACHO build ???
>>>
>>> For other developers this do not work...
>>> Hmm, may be you have not remove VComponents folder from CFVSupport ?
>>>

>> I'm am absolutely positive that I've gotten it to work in a bundled
>> MachO build.  My only-one-file build has been tested on multiple
>> machines that have never seen Valentina before.
>>
>> Makes for one huge file but it's a simpler solution than having the
>> components in the same folder as the app (which doesn't work in MACHO
>> builds anyway).
>>

> Interesting!
>
> Why only you have got success
>
> Okay, in the nearest couple of days I will also try do this

Surprisingly enough, it works on my test machine and on two of my
clients test machines.  But on another testers machine it didn't.
Worked fine after we put the VComponents in the CFM Support folder.
I have not tested with fc12 yet.

I don't know the specifics of any of the machines except mine (iBook
G4 running Panther).

Let me know if you want me to track down specifics of the machines it
did/didn't work on.

Bob K.