V4RB 2.0.5fc11 for MAC --> crashing

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon Aug 22 20:05:29 CDT 2005

Hello,

did I missed something?
My application, running with 2.0.4 without problems, now running in
Debug with 2.0.5fc11 crashes after start without error message :-((

I reinstalled very fast 2.0.4 and everything is fine again. I have
extremely less time, so I didn't made logfile, but I thought I should
give feedback. I will test later Beta or final when I will have more
time.

bye

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 5.5.5/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.4
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de