Valentina 2 V4RB Win => compile to MAC

Anna Kritselis akritselis at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 7 19:47:20 CDT 2005

I think I've figured it out.  Bottom line is that I needed to be logged
in as user: Administrator during the installation process.  Even though
my account is an Administrator account - that doesn't appear to matter.
Prior to this, I've never had a problem installing from my own account.

I installed RealBasic and Valentina on a machine that had never had
either installed.  After I loaded Valentina I received the following
error - This application has failed to start because
Kernel_Win32_Final_CW.dll was not found.  This was yet a different error
and when I looked in the subdirectory structure, the dll was there.  So
I uninstalled both RB and V4RB, deleted what was remaining in the
subdirectory structure, decided to login as Administrator and then I
reinstalled, ran an example project and was able to compile.

I went back to my machine, uninstalled, reinstalled using the
Administrator account and it worked.