Valentina 2 V4RB Win => compile to MAC

Anna Kritselis akritselis at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 6 16:24:00 CDT 2005

Can anyone who has Windows try to build a Mac OSX application using the latest download (V4RB_2.0.5fc5_Win) and see if you get the error:

Cannot load Mac OS version of plugin "C:\Program Files\Real Software\REALBasic\.\Plugins\V4RB_2\V4RB.dll:-1".

I'm using RealBasic 5.5 have tried this on two different machines(both running Win XP).  My build settings are: Mac OSX and compatibility with OS 8-9 and X (PEF).  I'm using the example programs(Table_Create, etc.).

Thanks,

Anna