DRAFT of specification if Indexing By words for strings.

jda jda at his.com
Wed Sep 22 11:37:20 CDT 2004

>On 9/22/04 6:29 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>
>>>  * more effective of course send few words in the same time.
>>>
>>>  You know, may be for you task the best is
>>>
>>>          DeleteAll( s, [von, va] )
>>
>>  Yes, that would be a great addition. But you'd probably want to make
>>  it more flexible by
>>
>>  ReplaceAll( s, ["von ", "van "], "")
>
>What this means ?
>
>How I can map from left list to right ?

I'm not sure what you are getting at. All I was implying was that
rather than a DeleteAll command (which can only remove characters),
there be a ReplaceAll, and then one can effectively do a DeleteAll by
replacing with an empty string, or can replace the word(s) to be
eliminated with anything...

Jon