Project?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Sep 18 16:26:57 CDT 2004

> Ruslan,
>
> Deleting a cursor record is improved since b10, but still fails in some cases.

Ok, Jon,

We have second day break all and we redesign our sources and strucutre.

Reason

1) when I have start update sources to GCC I have found that it is more
stupid as I did think :-)

    So we need change sources to satisfy it

2) our internal design of tests.

    we move them into separate from kernel disk location.

I think it can take the whole day yet to assemble all again.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com