SQL error

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Sep 17 19:20:37 CDT 2004

> Ruslan,
>
> Using b16 I try this search
>
> select id,hit from thereferences where ((authors REGEX 'test'
> no_case)) order by id
>
> and I get this error:
>
> expecting ')', found 'no_case'
>
> in the SQL debug window (the exception is Function <empty> - bad
> expression. 591108).
>
> Is no_case no longer allowed with REGEX searches?

I am sure that we have not implement it. Yet.

When I will self play with REGEX I will see if other features of REGEX can
be added.

Oh!

I believe that syntax of REGEX must support disabling of case directly in
the string.

Please check ICU docs. You have its URL ?

Something as 1.x did have

    "-i dsdgdfgd "

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com