V4RB 2.0 b16 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Sep 16 01:33:55 CDT 2004

Hi guys,

New build is read.

* fixed many bugs when db is in UTF8 disk format.

    Now I can many times run Jon's project
    add and navigate records.

    I have add Russian text into your fields, and it works correct!
    this is where is power of UTF8 :-)
    you can mix in the same field different languages.

* I still see that in utf8 format not work methods.

* it seems no work searches in your main Window, Jon.

Jon, please try to run this build in UTF16 format also!
Let me know results.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com