[ANN] V4MD_WIN 2.0 b15 // installer

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Fri Sep 10 14:10:03 CDT 2004

At 13:52 10.09.2004, you wrote:
> > Yeah, I can see that. It's a shame, because I like the
> > new features and structure of V4MD, but I will probably
> > not be able to use 2.0 in some cases, because of size
> > limitations and when I just need to distribute a single file.
>
>Hmm, and where such limitations exists ?!

For example when you create a standalone app for download
on a website (a game or utitlity), you want to have everything
in a single file and as small as possible (max. 3-5 MB).

I was able to do that with 1.x, because the user could download
the Director projector in a zip file and the database file as a single
zip file. Now there will be many files and they will be huge.

Martin.

Martin Kloss
"Everybody is somebody else's weirdo."

Like the author? Buy the book: