V4RB b14 uploaded.

Erik Mueller-Harder valentina-list at vermontsoftworks.com
Fri Sep 3 15:32:10 CDT 2004

Hi, Jon --

I was having a similar problem.  In my case, it was because I was
trying to combine the "API" and the "Class" methods of database
creation/opening.  V4RB allowed me to (accidentally) create to
different tables with the same name within the database.  All was fine
until I tried to re-open the database; this would fail either with a
"File %U is already open" error or (sometimes) with a kernel protection
failure.

This may or may not be your difficulty, of course.  What you might find
helpful, though, is to include the "DbStructureBrowser" folder from the
"__shared__" folder from the V4RB "Examples" folder in my project.  A
simple call to "ShowStructure" showed me the structure of my database
as I'd created it -- including the duplicated table.

HTH,

-- Erik