Diagnose

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Oct 5 20:11:36 CDT 2004

On 10/5/04 5:52 PM, "Robert Brenstein" <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

>> I think String is not a problem.
>>
>> Than more that internally we do build it as string originally...
>>
>> I think we can add API functions
>>
>>     db.Diagnose()
>>
>> And yes, it is interesting idea to use object for this.
>> Of course it will require many changes in the current code...
>> Ech, could not you tell this 2-3 months ago. :-)
>

> But, Ruslan, this is really not a new idea. It has been discussed at
> least a few times in the past. Sometimes I have a feeling that you do
> not have a proper system tracking feature/bug requests. May be you
> should consider something like Bugzilla (not that I would truly
> recommend this specific product) for version 2.

You are right Robert,

We have no yet bug system. And we think about it of course.

But as far as I remember before we did discuss only string return.
Jon have suggest to use some object with properties.

You now have suggest to use XML.

I see that XML is better from point of view that it is more easier for us --
less API in each IDE. But it is harder for TODO.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com