V4RB next beta. Anybody want it right now ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 4 09:12:24 CDT 2004

On 10/4/04 2:11 AM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:

Hi Jon,

Few points

1) in 2.0 we must use not English, but "en_US" or e.g. "en_GB"

2) parameter language in constructors it seems is ignored yet in V4RB

3) remember that we have now 3 new parameters LocaleName, ... ?

So IF your db have the same Locale settings for all tables and fields,
Then I recommend to use simply one line

    db.LocaleName = "en_US"

4) you say that you have UTF8 vtext, field.
    Jon, where you see that you have specify UTF8 ?
    I see that you specify it to be single byte English.

    if you want UTf8 then do
    db.LocaleName = "UTF8"

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com