STATUS of next beta

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Oct 1 13:16:41 CDT 2004

Hi All,

1) yesterday I have stick in nasty bug in V4RB examples:
    some of them call DebugLEvel before Valentina Init

This cause quite crash, no log, no debugger, nothing.
Trying resolve this I have update my CW MAC project to use ICU 3.0
At least one good thing :-)
Bit now other our developers must update projects on Windows.

2) I have create draft example using non-SQL API to test string searches
And index by words also.

I have found that we have no comfortable easy non-SQL functions for this.

So today all our team put efforts to implement this new API

    Vstring.FindLike()
    Vstring.FindRegEx()

    Vstring.FindBeginsWith()
    Vstring.FindContains()
    Vstring.FindEndsWith()

Each function in ideal must have 2 branches, one for indexed and other for
non-indexed search.

As I have told, all our developers work on this task together to get it as
soon as possible.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com