Searching for an empty/non-empty field

Franco Vaccari vaccari at dst.units.it
Thu Nov 11 18:29:41 CST 2004

Ok, I might be ready in the near future to testing my (quite) large
project to work with V4RB2. Two questions:

1) I guess I've lost the link to the V4RB2 beta downloads :-/
2) Is there a document summarizing the modifications one has to make to
the V4RB1.11 code in order to work with V4RB2?

Thanks

Franco