V4RB b9 uploaded

jda jda at his.com
Thu Jul 22 14:44:24 CDT 2004

>Actually on 2.0 left() in the sense of Valentina 1.x
>Is not implemented yet.
>
>BY THE WAY:
>
>     if you have LIKE in your code
>     then you should change it on REGEX

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by that. I do use LIKE frequently.
What do I have to do in my code to convert from 1.x to 2.x?

Jon

P.S. I can compile and run my project, for the first time.
Congratulations! I don't get any warnings or errors about the TT
alias plug-in. I'm also having some problem saving and retrieving
some data in my Preferences database -- once I track that down I'll
get back to you (off-list).