<no subject>

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 8 16:34:38 CDT 2004

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> As expected, I'm running into problems when trying b7 with my app.
> Maybe some of these things aren't supposed to work yet, I don't know.
> But here are a few:
>
> 1.
>
> myCursor = new VCursor(thePrefsDB, "select * from prefs where
> RecId=0", kServer, kReadWrite)

I think we need check WHERE reciID = 0 query
Well Sergey say it works

Which fields types are in your table?
BLOBs ?

BTW, in 2.0 the BEST OFFICAL way to create EMPTY cursors will be syntax

    select * FROM T WHERE false

Jon, can you make for us some test project which fails.
The more simple the better.

Because it is hard for us to guess what fails you.

> myCursor.setBlank -> crash
>
> myCursor is made, BTW, but the SQL field in the debugger is empty.
>
> Here are the last lines of the log after the crash:
>
> Cursor_SetRecBlank...
> PARAM: inCursor = 26512012
>

> 2.
>
> I sometimes (not always) get a crash on this line:

Log of crash exists ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com