locked records

jda jda at his.com
Thu Dec 30 09:15:12 CST 2004

>That is strange.
>Could you give me an error code and message.
>And the simple project with this problem?

Ivan, I've managed to get another database to give the same error. It
clearly has to do with deleting records -- possible it is related to
Mantis bug 219, for which I provided an easy way to reproduce.

Anyway, the error is

Record "(null)" is locked in table "myTable".

and the error number is

460037

Closing and reopening the database does not fix this error.

I can send you the database, if you like. Unfortunately it is 1.4 MB
zipped. I can email it to you or upload it to my ftp site. Please let
me know if you want it.

Jon