locked records

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Thu Dec 30 13:05:13 CST 2004

Hello jda,

j> Hi Ruslan,

j> I've run across a situation where can't make a cursor because  a
j> "record (null) is locked in the table "mytable".

j> I've quit my app and opened the database -- I get the same error.
j> Shouldn't locked records revert to unlocked when the db is closed? If
j> so, either that isn't happening in this case, or the error message is
j> incorrect.

j> Jon
j> Valentina-beta mailing list
j> Valentina-beta at lists.macserve.net