V4RB Reference for 2.0 uploaded

Sims, John AYU8 at CDC.GOV
Fri Dec 3 08:35:46 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

> Hi All,
>
> I have upload V4RBReference.pdf.
>
> The first 50 pages are quite polished according to 2.0 API.
>

> --
> Best regards,

I saw this in the new manual:

SQLSelect( inQuery as String, inCursorLocation as EVCursorLocation =
kClientSide, inLockType as EVLockType = kReadOnly, inDirection as
EVCursorDirection = kForwardOnly, inBinds() as String = nil ) As Vcursor

... And I noticed that you have added "inBinds() as String".

1) I'm assuming this means we can now use array binding when selecting
data from the database?

2) What part(s) of the SQL statement understand array binding?  Is it
just in the WHERE clause?

3) Is this already implemented in 2.0 betas and I have just overlooked
it? --- very, very possible :-)

Thanks

-John